Thursday, January 28, 2010

What's new

I figured it has been a little while since an update, so I finally am sitting down to write this. I have had a couple appointments this week. I had a CT scan on Tuesday and I will get the results on Monday when I am at the BMT for hopefully my last appointment in Calgary for a long time. Yesterday, Corban and I drove to Calgary to see the dentist there for a check up 2 months post transplant. We were at the dentist office for about 30 minutes, 6 hours of driving for just that!

WE decided to make more of a day in Calgary so we went to Cross Iron Mills, the new mall in Balzac. We had lunch there, Corban played on the kids play place and we walked around for about 2 hours. It was fun being with Corban and having some bonding time with him. It would have been nice to have the whole family there but Keegan was not feeling so good yesterday.

I am starting to be more and more active these days. I started playing hockey with the men's rec team I have been playing with for 5 years. I thought I would be a lot more tired then I was, especially since we played Tuesday night and last night again. Skating wasn't an issue to get back into, but stick handling and shooting took some time to get used to, but I was doing alright for not skating in almost a year.

I do head to Calgary again on Monday, please continue to pray for safe travel and also for good results from the CT scan. My road to recovery is going very well and having the Lord walk with me is making things a whole lot smoother then they could be. Praise God!

Colin

1 comment:

  1. Why didn't you call? It would have been fun to get the boys together...

    ReplyDelete