Monday, August 10, 2009

You did what?

So I thought I would come write about what I did today since I am apparently the ill one right now. I sat around home all day wondering why me, what's going and those sort of thoughts. WRONG!!! You all know me better then that! I went to work today! That's right, I had my first day of EVOC, emergency vehicle operations course! It was awesome! I cannot believe the limits we pushed on out police cars! Sorry no sirens or lights but we did do tight steering, corners and a slalom course! I felt good all day, hopefully the LORD has decided to heal me and I know he gave me the strength for the day. Same thing tomorrow and for the rest of the week.

Please pray my strength will stay up and that I will know when to step back if I get to tired. Again you all know me and know how well I step back when I am supposed too! The instructors have been awesome asking how I am doing and if I need breaks.

Anyways I am going to go enjoy some time with my beautiful wife! Good night!

Colin

1 comment:

  1. sounds like an awesome day! Yeah we know you and if you're anything like me you are stubborn and want to keep going to do your best. Gotta be part of whats going on. Remember to take it easy if you need to. I'm sure you know that. I've had to learn that at times too. The Lord is with you always and He is our strenght. Love you Bro and can't wait to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete