Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day 2 of the last chemos!

Today is a good day! I had my chemo in the morning and I will have it again at 8pm tonight, but in the mean time, they let me go out on pass for the afternoon. Melissa and I came back to our Calgary home, thanks Andrew and Nat, and we are just hanging out. We will go back to the hospital around 7pm.

I am on the same regiment for the next 3 days also, so if everything goes well each morning, I can go out on passes during the day. Saturday will be the biggest day to get the pass because Corban and Keegan are coming up with Glen and Sue for the weekend. Andrew and Nat's baby girl, Myla, is getting dedicated at their church on Sunday. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it as I will be getting my LAST CHEMO that morning!

Please keep praying for my energy levels to stay high and that side effects of these last chemos will be minimal, especially on Sunday as the last chemo dose can cause mouth sores again. I have been told to keep my mouth very cool by eating ice chips and slushy drinks that day to avoid getting bad sores. Thank you everyone for your continued prayers and we cherish each and everyone! My God bless you for your faithfulness.

Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment