Monday, November 16, 2009

Tomorrow seems like the day I can go home again! I have some x-rays at 8am then the Dr said I would probably be out by noon. Another good thing is they will give me pills to take and have to only come in once a day for a shot for the infection. The antibiotics they have given me already have been working and each day I feel better and stronger. Hopefully everything will be cleared up and we will be doing the last chemo soon.

A few things have changed in our schedule in the last day also. I was supposed to get my PET scan tomorrow in Calgary but my transplant Dr wants to wait until I have had atleast a week of antibiotics so tomorrow is just a day at home! The clinic in Calgary will call when they re-book for me. I am hoping we will know middle of the week as to when we are going to be heading back up, but for now I am going to cherish the extra days at home with the boys.

It should be a fun week once I get home again and I know Corban is looking forward to me being home too. Melissa definitely is because Keegan is getting pretty busy too. Well thats about all I have right now and look forward to only one more sleep at the Medicine Hat Hospital, can't wait to get out of here.

Colin

1 comment:

  1. Yay for home! We'll be praying that you stay healthy and strong!

    U Tim, A. Lorrie

    ReplyDelete