Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 2 round 2

Day 2 of chemo is going well for me today. We started at noon and I am on my second medication now. I did have a headache this morning again, but now I feel good. We are so thankful that the side effects are still minimal. Everyone's prayers are working and the Lord is answering them for all of us.

That's about all the new news I have for today as it has been pretty uneventful. Oh yeah, Melissa and I went for a walk outside this morning and it was a beautiful day out. Fresh air was great and it was nice to be out of my room again.

A little side note for those who are following this in the Lower Mainland in BC. Mom and Dad are getting 'Team Burritt' wristbands in the mail this week and if you would like to get one of these, Mom said to get a hold of them and they would arrange for you to get some.

Be blessed

Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment